Civil Engineer, Senior Engineer, Designer
NOVA Engineering, Inc. is seeking a Civil Engineering professional to work as part of a collaborative design team on public and private sector engineering and land development projects. The candidate will function on a civil engineering design team as one of the lead designers/engineers, and will be relied upon to determine feasible and practical project designs.
- Well versed in rough grading, precise grading, civil utility, and site design practices – these skill sets are the basis for which the responsibilities of the job position entail.
- Experience and clear understanding of local San Diego agency/jurisdictional design and processing/permitting guidelines and requirements.
- Experience and understanding of production of Grading Permit Plan Sets, Building Permit Plan Sets, and right-of-way improvements (including Public Improvement Plans, Construction Plans – specifically how they relate to private development).
- Specific knowledge of the CA MS-4 Permit process and requirements.
- Proficient in Civil 3D.
- Public sector projects: 5 years (preferred).
- Private sector projects: 5 years (preferred).
- Civil engineering projects: 5 years (preferred).
- DSA, OSHPD, military: 5 years (preferred).
- Work closely with project managers to establish project timelines and designs.
- Design lead for projects.
- Client and agency coordination.
- Support project managers with deadline and scope management efforts.
- Registered Civil Engineer (RCE) preferred, but not mandatory.
- Minimum 5 years of civil engineering experience related to site design, land development, and land use permitting.
- Experience with AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and design skills.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Signing Bonus
- Paid Time-Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Parental Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Development Assistance
Salary: $25.00 to $54.00 per hour
For more information, please contact Matt Cook at email@example.com.